Fusion Studio Works
Model 1609 is a desk for music & sound production, perfect for the home or project studio. The desk worktop area is wide enough for your 88 note keyboard and deep enough for your computer keyboard and mouse too (1573x574mm).
1609 features a luxurious padded arm rest, a fixed, raised shelf for speakers & 12 rack units of space with hassle free cable management. Available in black, white or natural timber.
This is an original model 1609 which was designed for a specific customer. With its 6RU per side and a sunken computer display shelf, a lot of these guys made it into studios around town before we realised folks seldom require that much rack space in a music production desk. As for the slide out drawer, it just gets in the way of one's knees.
So, we reduced the vertical rack space and spread it the full width of the desk, thereby raising the computer platform in the process. And we canned the drawer idea.
We've spent over a decade refining our desks according to the feedback received from our customers. That's why the desk you order happens to be the 'best' version of the given model, to-date.
- 1609mm total width (1573mm usable width)
- Padded arm rests, premium vinyl cover, 12.5mm foam rubber underlay
- Raised platform for computer displays and near field monitors
- In-built cable management
- Rack ventilation
- 12 rack units total, 6RU above work top, 6RU below work top which suits 'set and forget' equipment such as power distribution units
- Made from 18mm birch plywood
The packing option is specified during the order process
Packing Option #1: 5 individual cardboard cartons
- Carton 1: 24.4kg, 53x36x22cm
- Carton 2: 23kg, 53x46x20cm
- Carton 3: 12.4kg, 97x46x11cm
- Total Weight: 64.2kg
Packing Option #2: A custom built, plywood shipping crate
Crate specifications: 117.5kg, 120x100x30cm (Euro Standard Pallet Size)